Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is that tinsel in your pocket or are you just happy it's Christmas?

In honor of the holidays, I've made a little video collection of some of my all time favorite Christmas songs. So I love the holidays. So what? So I get little glimmers of tinsel in my eyes whenever this time of year rolls around. So I clothe myself in tape and wrapping paper and tissue paper and ribbon for almost a month straight. So I am a little excessive with the gift giving [even to myself]. So I make Justin light a "fire" [log] even when it's 80 degrees outside [and swore this year if it was warm on Christmas day I was SWIMMING - flo-da style], I can just crank up the AC. So what? So I make my coworkers listen to Christmas Pandora a few days a week. 

Don't hate. [Appreciate.] 

Some Christmas cheer for all...


["Christmas Vacation" - National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation]
In honor of my own Christmas Vacation starting in 5 days!
Also in honor of Jana.


["Happy Christmas" - John Lennon]


["All I Want For Christmas Is You" - Mariah Carey]


["The Christmas Song" - The Chipmunks]


["Christmas Eve-Sarajevo-12/24" - Transiberian Orchestra]


["Little Saint Nick" - The Beach Boys]

Merry Christmas lovers.

XOHilary



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Alvin, please...Their voices still hunt me to these days....You missed my fav song....Last xmas....by George Michael, right?

hilarydarling said...

ahhhh! last christmas is amazing too. it may need to be an addition.

Jane said...

Can't wait to see you!!!!! Hip hip hooray for Christmas vacation!