Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Walking that straight line, straight ahead.


Break it down. Girl's Night. Girly night? 

First, I ran over a protruding nail with my underfoot. 


[injury.]


Then, I paused in my pain to snap a photo of Caitlin and Cielo crocheting in the bathroom.


[Cielo's first ever crocheting adventure: a blanket.]

Then I wore a babushka.


[dramatic woe.]

While Caitlin stomped the rebellious nail back into the ground.


[cowboy boots are ruthless.]

Caitlin curled Cielo's hair.


[this could definitely be an ad for hair products. and yes, in this
photo Cielo is curling her own hair.]

Then Cielo straightened mine.


[look ma, straight hair.]

The end. Well not really. Cielo and I then turned on some American Idol Wii and got a head start practicing for her annual birthday karaoke extravaganza. 

I love getting my hair straightened. It is such a different look, a different vibe, and such a rarity. I feel very retro. But I also feel very... Julianne Moore. Cielo loaned me the straightener, so expect to see more of this from me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are maybe three people in the entire world who might get that reference...

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

hilarydarling said...

glad to have helped with your assignment! xo

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I think the collection should have more info then it has.