Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni

I am healed! Not entirely, but I am on the road to recovery. The ol' cane is gathering dust in the back seat of my car. I am getting plenty of massages courtesy of my physical therapist and the "prescription" I received from her to get even more massages from Justin. And I have resumed an active social calendar. So active [I think I may have slightly over extended myself in the excitement of being mo betta] that I was tempted to [and will thusly do] post this picture below:

Thas' me folks. Right there in the awesome gold jacket 
[possibly from the Star Trek Wardrobe Trailer] with
the fiery head [not to be mistaken with my standard 
fire-ish-esque red hair]. 

I also found this awesome tool for learning the Chinese language. I am always an advocate for learning foreign languages, so here you go.
No more Lei Ying Lo for me.

Happy healing! XO

1 comment:

Jana said...

HA! That cracked me up. Xo