Monday, May 17, 2010

I thought that there was the sealing wax stamp.

What started out like this:

[Look at that grin. I know what awaits me in my near future.]

Ended like this:


[Slack tongue.]

With a little bit of this in between:

[Mike is not having none of that.]

A happy go lucky sampling of all of Cigar City's home brews, and their guest brews as well. Cigar City is one of Tampa's local microbreweries and my good friends Sarah and Chris took me to the tasting room, along with their friend Mike, where tasted I did.

[I quite literally did think that obvious cigar on the label was the sealing wax stamp. 
Kind of like how it took me until the age of 15 to realize Toys R' Us was not 
some strange Japanese phrase that I didn't understand.]

I originally asked for just the samples of their original brews. They took my request and raised me three more guest brews, bringing my total sampling up to eight brews... and I eventually folded my hand when all eight brews had been consumed.

Not really. It wasn't all THAT. I did not end up passed out on the table over a variety of empty glasses [wouldn't have been the first time...], but it was a lot of fun. If you are in the Tampa area, you should check this place out!

This entire post makes me look really intelligent. Don't worry. I'm not smart as I seem.



2 comments:

mary said...

Looks like fun!

mikey said...

good times! come visit us Tampons again soon.